Saturday, January 17, 2009

Time for an Update

OMG, it's been forever since I've been on here. No use trying to bring everyone up to speed right now, we'll just start fresh :)

It is bitter cold right now in Indiana. It was negative 20 degrees yesterday morning (no, not windchill...really negative 20 on the thermometer)! Poor horses had ice on their eyelashes and whiskers. Ick. Today we broke zero but the wind that is whipping around is just biting!

I am still traveling alot for my job. A little over 8 months until my 2 year non-compete is up :) Yippeeee!

Got my garden catalogs a few days ago. I am definitely planting this year. I really missed it last year and have decided work is not going to keep me from doing it this year.

I've been doing a bunch of quilting/embroidery this winter and absolutely LOVE it! I need to post some pics of what I've done so far. Lots of beginner mistakes, but I'm learning, LOL.

Need more coffee first though!!!!!

No comments: